Looking for October birthday cards to post on Facebook or other social media?
You have our permission to copy these images for personal use.
Just a note that copyright is inherent in all creative works and you should always check copyright permissions before using any images.
Gregorian Birthstone Poem for October (unknown author)
October's child is born for woe,
And life's vicissitudes must know,
But lay an opal on her breast,
And hope will lull those woes to rest.
Victorian Language of Flowers
In Victorian times flowers were associated with meanings.
Marigolds symbolize sorrow and sympathy so a gift of
marigolds meant 'My Thoughts are with You' thus
offering sympathy perhaps for the passing of a loved one.
Ways to Copy the eCards
- On a desktop right click on the card to popup a small menu, on mobile tap on the card and hold to get the small menu.
- Select [Save Image] if you will be uploading it to the other platform later or attaching it via email. Navigate to the folder on your device to save the image and [Save].
- Select [Copy Image] or [Copy Image Address] if you are able to paste the image or the image address on the other platform straight away.
- The steps to paste the image will vary depending on what the other platform is. See the Facebook example below.
On some desktops you may be able to select the card, press Ctrl+C together and then on the other platform, paste the card with Ctrl+V.
Example to share on Facebook:
- Right-click (mobile: tap and hold) on the card and select [Copy image]
- On your friend's Facebook page in a new post - right click (mobile: tap) and select [Paste] or [Ctrl+V]
- Type in your birthday message to your friend and click [Post]
Or go to our Facebook album Birthday eCards and share the birthday card of your choice from within Facebook.
October Birthday Cards - Paper
However if you are looking for original, paper birthday cards for October - have look at these stunning handmade ones we found on Etsy.
Kindly note that these images are copyright the artists and their permission is required to use them, thank you. (We have permission.)
Happy Birthday to that special person! Hope you found the card you were looking for and have a lovely day. *Mandy.